To provide superior quality consultancy services that airports recommend to each other, developers prefer to use, employees are proud of, and delivers long-term profitability. To promote sustainability and reduce the environmental impact of our activities, helping our customers to do the same. To take all reasonable steps to ensure the health and safety at work of all employees and others affected by our work activities. Working with customers to promote operational safety management and best practise.
Our Quality Policy
Cyrrus is a consultancy company providing services to the aviation and construction industry which are innovative and professional and deliver cost effective and safe solutions.
The Cyrrus Directors are committed to:
- Satisfying requirements by ensuring that customer, statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met;
- Continual improvement of the Quality Management System (QMS) by ensuring the risks and opportunities that effect the conformity of products and services are determined;
- Enhancing customer satisfaction.
The Cyrrus Directors shall:
- Be accountable for the effectiveness of the QMS;
- Ensure the quality policy and quality objectives are established for the QMS and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company;
- Set and maintain Quality Objectives as part of the QMS internal auditing, monitoring and management review processes to enhance customer satisfaction;
- Promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking;
- Ensure that the resources needed for the QMS are available and training, support and encouragement is provided as required;
- Communicate the importance of effective quality management and conformance to the QMS requirements;
- Ensuring that the QMS achieves its intended results;
- Engage, direct and support persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the QMS;
- Promote continuous improvement;
- Establish partnerships with suppliers and interested parties to provide an improved service.
This policy will be communicated to all employees and organisations working for or on our behalf. Employees and other organisations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, so far as is reasonably practicable, is carried out without risk to themselves, others or the environment.
This policy will be reviewed annually by the Management Team and where deemed necessary will be amended and re-issued.
Signed: ……………………………………… Dated: 01 April 2019
Rob Cooke (Managing Director)