The scope of the Quality Management System applies to all Cyrrus companies. The scope is defined as: Consultancy Support Services to the Aviation and Construction Industry for:
- Airport Development; including Airspace Design and implementation of airspace modernisation strategies; Safeguarding; Systems Engineering Design and Technology Innovation.
Our activities comprise of the provision specialist consultancy services to the aviation and construction industries along with technical engineering support for Communication, Navigation and Surveillance systems in Air Traffic Control.
It is the policy of Cyrrus to maintain a Quality Management System designed to meet the requirements of ISO9001: 2015 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of Cyrrus to:
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of all our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- Comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice, and all other requirements applicable to our activities;
- Establish partnerships with suppliers and interested parties to provide an improved service;
- Satisfy requirements ensuring that customer, statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met;
- Provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this Quality Policy;
- Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”;
- This Quality Policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
- Customer service is an essential part of the Quality Management process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and its impact customer service.
- To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the Quality System is regularly reviewed by “Senior Management” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Quality Management System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
- This Policy will be communicated to all staff and organisations working for or on our behalf. Employees and other organisations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this Policy, ensuring that their own work, so far as reasonably practicable, is carried out with minimal risk to themselves, others or the environment.
- The Senior Management Team will review this Policy annually and, where necessary, amend and re-issue.
Signed: ……………………………………… Dated: 15 April 2021
Rob Cooke (Managing Director)