Cyrrus comprising Cyrrus Holdings, Cyrrus Projects, Cyrrus Products and Cyrrus Ltd, and hereafter referred to as ‘Cyrrus’ is an environmentally conscious organisation that recognises the potential impact our activities could have on the environment. Our activities comprise the provision specialist consultancy services to the aviation and renewable energy industries along with technical engineering support for Communication, Navigation and Surveillance systems in Air Traffic Control.
It is the policy of Cyrrus to maintain an environmental system designed to meet the requirements of ISO14001: 2015 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of Cyrrus to:
- strive to satisfy the requirements of all our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- Comply with all compliance obligations, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities including the nature, scale and environmental impacts of its activities, products and services;
- The reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health, protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution, sustainable resource use, climate change mitigation and adaptation, the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems and any other specific commitments which are relevant to the context of the organisation;
- Provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this environmental policy;
- Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
This Environmental Policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the environmental process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of the environment and its impact of the products or service in which we provide.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the environmental system is regularly reviewed by “Senior Management” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Environmental Management System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
This Policy will be communicated to all staff and organisations working for or on our behalf. Employees and other organisations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this Policy, ensuring that their own work, so far as reasonably practicable, is carried out with minimal risk to themselves, others or the environment.
The Senior Management Team will review this Policy annually and, where necessary, amend and re-issue.
Signed ……………………………………… Date: 15 April 2021
Rob Cooke (Managing Director)