Post Title: Air Traffic Management (ATM) Consultant
Salary Range: Negotiable Depending on Experience
Responsible To: Operations Director, via Head of Operational Services
Cyrrus is searching for a Air Traffic Management (ATM) Consultant to join our expanding team. The permanent post is full-time and based in Thirsk, North Yorkshire although, will require travel to customer premises worldwide.
The role of ATM Consultant is wide-ranging, and the incumbent is responsible to Operations Director, via Head of Operational Services, for the provision of aviation solutions to industry.
It is the aim of Cyrrus to provide its customers with comprehensive aviation consultancy services that satisfy their individual needs and exceed expectations.
In order to achieve client satisfaction Cyrrus will:
- Assimilate customer requirements into clear plans and solutions;
- Manage the efficient use of resources to meet requirements;
- Operate within a clearly defined Quality Management System (QMS);
- Ensure that all staff understand their individual roles within the QMS;
- Review the performance of Company processes and procedures; and
- Promote continuous improvement throughout Company operations.
The high level objective of Cyrrus is to deliver quality-managed solutions that meet or exceed customer requirements, remaining within budget and on-schedule, and in compliance with applicable regulations. In addition, the Cyrrus Board of Directors defines quality objectives that aim to achieve Cyrrus’ business requirements. These are updated from time to time and are issued with the sole purpose of highlighting specific quality goals, reinforcing Cyrrus’ strong commitment to delivering quality solutions. The list of quality objectives that Cyrrus currently aims to achieve is contained within the Cyrrus QMS.
Core tasks and responsibilities for this position include:
- Delivery and management of Airspace Change Proposals
- Conceptual design input to Airspace and Instrument Flight Procedure design
- Research and document reports on Aviation Studies applicable to property developers, Wind Farm and Wind Turbine Generators for both aviation and renewable energy stakeholders
- Undertaking Feasibility Studies, audits and analyses associated with Aviation Operations e.g. Airport developments – green-field, brown-field and developing sites
- Providing operational ATC input and guidance in support of related safety management and aerodrome-related projects
- Project Management and project costs control
- Project support for other non-specialisation projects
For further advice or information please contact John van Hoogstraten on 01845 522585 or email email@example.com.