The Technical Assistant will be based at Cyrrus’ main office in Thirsk, North Yorkshire. The post may require periodic travel to Client premises, predominately in the United Kingdom but, potentially throughout Europe and the Middle East.
The main purpose of the role will be to support the Airport Safeguarding team in the delivery of a varied portfolio of projects being undertaken by the Company. This role facilitates promotion to higher grades in the technical team on successful completion of training and demonstration of competence.
|£18,000 – £25,000|
|Head of Safeguarding department|
Accountabilities / Main Responsibilities
The Technical Assistant will contribute to the timely delivery of aviation-related projects throughout the UK and overseas. Following appropriate training, the Technical Assistant will provide technical support to the Airport Safeguarding team and will undertake the following tasks:
- Develop CAD drawings in support of project requirements;
- Use 3D GIS models to produce data and graphics for inclusion in reports;
- Undertake training and gain certification for the use of specialist computer modelling and simulation tools;
- Develop and maintain technical databases;
- Carry out research and development tasks;
- Provide support to other staff members in the delivery of services;
- Plan and control workstream schedules to ensure on-time delivery to customers;
- Following training on the Company processes, prepare technical reports under the guidance of the Line Manager.
For an application form and job description, or to request further advice or information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request this information to be forwarded to you. Cyrrus does not accept CV’s.