Cyrrus was recently engaged to provide safeguarding expertise for a large building project in the city of Eskisehir, in north western Turkey. The commission required the technical analysis of possible effects on Communications, Navigation and Surveillance equipment at the nearby Eskisehir Anadolu Airport. Following a detailed analysis, the Cyrrus Head of Safeguarding presented the findings at a high-profile meeting of the Turkish aviation authorities and Airport representatives in Ankara. The presentation was very favourably received and provoked lively discussion on the finer points of ICAO’s guidance document on managing building in restricted areas. As a direct follow-on to this work, Cyrrus has since undertaken similar technical safeguarding analysis of the Radar facility at Eskisehir military air base and look forward to continuing this successful relationship.
- Cyrrus supports Glasgow Airport in the launch of a Stakeholder Consultation on Airspace Modernisation
- Cyrrus supports Durham Tees Valley Airport with Airspace Change
- Is your airport ready to adapt to the proposed Airspace Change Regulations?
- Cyrrus IFP Team help Gatwick with their Noise Preferential Route
- Technical Safeguarding in Turkey